realtime landscape architect 2 ?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums TECHNOLOGY realtime landscape architect 2 ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    William J. Blount
    Participant

hey all,
      I’m new here, but i was wondering if any of you have used realtime landscape architect 2.  I just bought it, after messing with the free trial version for awhile.  Mostly because the graphic renderings are much higher quality than sketchup.  So far the program seems amazingly easy to use and well thought out, but i would like to get the opinion of some that are practicing professionally to find out if it was a worthwhile purchase or not.

seekingjannah
    Participant

I used the program a bit and I think it’s excellent especially for planting design. For other things like modeling and site planning, it’s obviously limited in functionality but like I said, I think it’s worth it just for planting design.

landplanner
    Participant

Unfortunately you bought the program. You could have obtained it here, at no cost, as in free.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2296079/47538225/

Might be a slightly older version but it is completely functional and the price is right.

I differ with you greatly about the quality of graphic renderings as compared to SketchUp.

Realtime Landscape Architect is really for garden and landscape level designers.

I am not one of those but enjoy playing with it from time to time.

seekingjannah
    Participant

Well, actually that’s a pirated version as in it’s not legal

William J. Blount
    Participant

it doesn’t interface with autocad, but it does with sketchup. you can get a free trial on their website, so you lose nothing by trying it to see if it works with your programs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register