David Thorne Landscape Architect is an award-winning design firm that specializes in custom residential work. We are seeking an inspired and experienced landscape designer to join our team. Please see our website to learn more about our work: http://www.thornela.com and email@example.com for more info.
• Project design and management
• Design and drafting assistance to the Principal
• Production and presentation of construction documents
• VectorWorks drafting and file administration
• Client interface and coordination
• Minimum 2 years experience in Landscape Design
• Experience in project management and construction supervision
• Advanced drafting skills and VectorWorks proficiency.
• Self-motivated and self-directed. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Positive, friendly disposition and a sense of humor is helpful
• Ambitious and talented designer. Passion for contemporary design
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Microsoft Office, PC proficiency
• Adobe Suite proficiency, SketchUp
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
• Competence in LEED and environmentally sustainable designs is a plus
• Familiarity with building and planning codes
Full-Time Position (40 hour work week)
PTO, 401K, Paid Holidays
For consideration, please submit your resume, portfolio and compensation requirements to the office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Digital portfolios should be in PDF format and not exceed 7 MB. Do not provide portfolio information via website or other link. No phone calls please.