Survey – Landscape Architecture, the Economy, and Your Career

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums RESEARCH Survey – Landscape Architecture, the Economy, and Your Career

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Greg Tuzzolo
    Participant

Friends,

I have written a survey based on my interest in how landscape architects view their careers and their profession in light of the economic downturn. I am looking for your experiences and feelings.

I am seeking a maximum number of survey responses to improve the data collected. You are welcome to share this survey with any contacts or colleagues. Results of the survey will be analyzed and published over the coming months.

Please follow the link and let me know if you have any questions. The survey should take between 5 and 15 minutes to complete.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=R3s0YM8QnguWAhWVVFVSxg_3d_3d

Thank you and please contact me with any questions,

Greg Tuzzolo
    greg@tuzzolo.com

Greg Tuzzolo
    Participant

Andrew,

Interesting – i see your point.

I suppose the way to deal with it is for you to check only boxes you are comfortable checking – i.e. 1 or 2 on the right side of the spectrum, and leave the rest blank on that question – that way, you wont be giving unfair ‘significance’ to any concerns that don’t deserve it – or just skip the question entirely and make a note of your issue in the final comments box

Glad to hear that none of the concerns listed are significant for you!

Regards,

Greg

Greg Tuzzolo
    Participant

These are all good comments – I appreciate your feedback.

Greg Tuzzolo
    Participant

Andrew

i was able to remove the forced ranking from the questions that you were concerned about – this means that you can now mark “least impact” for as many choices as you’d like

thanks

greg

Anne Robert
    Participant

NEW REQUESTS FROM CLIENTS

I track best outdoor designs : I have seen clients starting to expect different contributions from their outdoor designer -garden
    – ability to hel p green the home [ capture water =rain gardens beyond water hogs]
    – ability to PRODUCE not just food but ENERGY : See the concept of micro generation that suggests each tiny or large plot can produce energy [ mini ultra design trubines by Philippe Starck on the edgier side …]
    – ability to make the outdoor space a social hub [ a yoga platform etc … rather than rush around have friends over]
    – ability to support private enterprise [ have an outdoor office- shedwork etc]

DESIGNERS who provide great solutions for these in France and the UK can hope for a great future

Anne
    http://www.TheOutdoorStylist.com
    http://www.MyUrbanGardenDecoGuide.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register