Sustainable Sites Initiative with CAD – Thinking about it/Doing it?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Sustainable Sites Initiative with CAD – Thinking about it/Doing it?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Eric Gilbey
    Participant

As many of you know, I’m presenting a webinar Thursday Jan 28th on Creating Sustainable Sites Using CAD, and aside from extending an invite to join me for the webinar, I’m curious to know:

1. What your experience with accomplishing a sustainable site has been and how computer aided design (CAD) has assisted you. I recognize any computer aid to your design effort as fair game…for example use of spreadsheets, databases, etc. along with the use of drawing/modeling tools.
    2. Do you use computer aided design tools that have site/landscape specific functionality and if so, what are you using?
    3. Is there an emerging technology that you have heard about (or tried) which you think will provide better analysis, better documentation, or better integration with the installation and management of a sustainable site?
    I appreciate any thoughts you have on this, and though my presentation is ready to go, I may incorporate comments from this discussion into the presentation, and I would appreciate hearing from you after the webinar, too…to get your take after you’ve seen what I have to say.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register