The Best Landscape Architecture Blog on the Planet

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION The Best Landscape Architecture Blog on the Planet

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Rainer
    Participant

Check out http://www.groundeddesign.com, a new blog about the form, meaning, and expression of designed landscapes. 

Trace One
    Participant

THANK YOU ! Very nice blog! For my old arguing buddies on this site, please note how Mr. Rainer has NO MENTION of color or texture in his very interesting descriptions of planting designs!! Keep up the good work, Mr. Rainer!
    🙂

Thomas Rainer
    Participant

Thanks, Trace. Couldn’t agree with you more about color or texture. If you liked the blog, I’ve added a subscribe by email link on the site that allows only new postings to be emailed directly to you. I’m eager to get more feedback.

Happy planting!

nca
    Participant

How could we argue with THE BEST Landscape Architecture Blogger on the planet?

Chris Heiler
    Participant

Thomas,

I think your blog looks great. I like the clean, simple design. I also like your unique profile–so UNstuffy! My only suggestion would be to move your email and rss feeds up higher–you will probably get more subscribers. Well done!

Chris Heiler

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

I love the shameless self promotion! Welcome to the club… : )

I also agree with Chris. Moving the subscription form above the fold will increase the number of subscribers.

Thomas Rainer
    Participant

Thanks, Chris and Andrew, that’s good advice.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register