The Case Against Mulch Rings: A few reasons you should stop circling trees with mulch

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums PLANTS & HORTICULTURE The Case Against Mulch Rings: A few reasons you should stop circling trees with mulch

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Thomas J. Johnson
    Participant

I was just having this discussion yesterday regarding health care. Apparently “complementary” medicine is the new term for “alternative” medicine, which sounded too hippy, dippy, trippy. The Eastern “complements” the Western. It is not to be confused with “complimentary” medicine, as it is neither free of charge nor commending your good health. Though it may be a linguistic slip into ObamaCare which will be free of charge… at the time of service but not at tax time…

All the difference an i or e makes… no wonder English is so hard to learn, you can barely hear the difference even when they are pronounced correctly.

Trace One
    Participant

I like Firesign Theater’s argument for ‘nucular’ – ” Nuclear = Unclear” hee hee ..the original Glenn Beck blackboard guys..

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register