The Ultimate Soundtrack to Landscape Architecture – Participation needed!

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums RESEARCH The Ultimate Soundtrack to Landscape Architecture – Participation needed!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Win Phyo
    Participant

Hi Everyone! I need your thoughts and participation.

I am pulling together an article named “The Ultimate Soundtrack to Landscape Architecture” and it is going to be based on the feedback of the Land8:Landscape Architect’s Network community’s experiences. The title might suggest that it is related to music but I want to broaden the spectrum of the theme (and probably work up another title as the subject develops).

It is not your usual subject or topic I know but I am curious to hear your response on the following question:

Have you had an experience of listening to a song/ reading a book/ watching a movie that made you feel in connection with a part of “Landscape” or the “Landscape Architecture” profession that you love?

Do let me know! I am interested in hearing about the various mix of experiences.

I look forward to your reply. Post them as replies or you can get in touch via email: w.m.m.phyo@gmail.com

Thank you.

James DeRoussel
    Participant

Cool idea! Here’s a few that come to mind.

Big Yellow Taxi – Joni Mitchell
    Mother Nature’s Son – The Beatles
    This Land is Your Land – Woody Guthrie
    Seminole Wind – John Michael Montgomery
    Little Boxes – Malvina Reynolds
    Five Feet High and Risin’ – Johnny Cash
    June Hymn – The Decemberists
    Big City – Merle Haggard

Anonymous
    Inactive

“The Big Country” and “Nothing But Flowers” – The Talking Heads

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register