thesis interview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

August 13, 2014

To Whom It May Concern

Pleasant day to you!

I am Kenneth John R. Mepico, a fifth year BS Architecture student at the Ateneo de Davao University. I am currently doing my thesis entitled “A Proposed Multilevel Urban Park: A Study on Spatial Configuration and Spatial Network of Urban Park towards an Imageable and Legible City Center.”

In connection with the said academic endeavor, I would like to request assistance of your office for an interview regarding my thesis. Attached with this request letter is a questionnaire pertaining to the study I conducted. Information gathered shall be used for academic purposes only.

Your support will be very vital to the completion of my thesis and any form of assistance will truly be appreciated. I will be in touch with your office for follow-up or should you have any inquiries about my request.

May this letter merit your positive response and kind consideration.

Sincerely,

KENNETH JOHN R. MEPICO

ken_john0710@yahoo.com

Noted:

ARCHT. XUPERRY PORRAS

Thesis Moderator

Questionnaire

I am Kenneth John R. Mepico, a fifth year BS Architecture student at the Ateneo de Davao University, Philippines. I am currently doing my thesis entitled “A Proposed Multilevel Urban Park: A Study on Spatial Configuration and Spatial Network of Urban Park towards an Imageable and Legible City Center.”

As to abide by this year’s theme─ Image of the City: Identifying, Introducing and Strengthening the City’s Image thru Research-based Design, the focus of my proposal is to study physical and spatial qualities as well as the emotional connection of the users to the park that are vital to the imageability and legibility of the urban center in line with the goal of creating an identity of the city. In connection with the said academic endeavor, I would like to request for your guidance about the following questions:

1.) What are the factors to be considered before designing planning an urban park?

2.) What are the common problems emerged in design the urban park?

3.) What are the key considerations to come up with an efficient design of urban park?

4.) As a park designer, what is your point of view about creating a new urban park in the City Center and what are factors to be considered regarding this new development?

5.) What would be your opinion regarding the impact of creating an urban park that will not only serve social and physical needs but also functions as an urban connector that connects neighborhood districts?

6.) What do you think is the benefits of integrating multi-level strategy to the urban parks?

6.) What are your suggestions in creating a new park that would bring vibrancy into the heart of the city?

7.) Do you have any important information you wanted to share that will be helpful to the conducted study?

To all professional who view this. Can I ask for you help, assistance or any opinion. you help will be vital in the completion of my thesis. Thanks you! Good Day. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register