I am designing a park in Colorado and am interested in using tree grates in a paved plaza. The grates will be installed concurrently with the construction of the plaza. Does anyone have an approximate cost for the complete installation of a tree grate? I look forward to your response. Thanks.
Alot depends on what you are looking for specifically.
– how big of a grate are you using?
– what type of tree are you specifying?
– will you be installing staking for the trees that can connect to the grates?
– what type of installation will you be installing?
– Is the project public or private?
– are the grates aboslutely necessary for ADA purposes?
The challenge you are going to have that if the incorrect factors fall into place the installation of the grate can cause the decline of the tree or even kill it. Or the growth of the tree will affect the grate to the point where it will need to be removed.