What is your forecast for the Landscape Architecture job market 2011 and beyond?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION What is your forecast for the Landscape Architecture job market 2011 and beyond?

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Doug Prouty
    Participant

Juan I have seen a lot of job postings on the ASLA job links and other sites as well.  Is the market getting stronger in that area in regards to landscape architecure?  I’m working with a civil firm that does a lot of power and energy and that team dabbles a bit in Califirnia but nothing has materialized for landscape architecture services yet.  I’m curious to see what the CA firms are doing???

Michael Askin
    Participant

Was wondering about this today, I am in search for work myself. The only reference I have is the BLS. they are projecting a growth of 24% by 2018. This is good news but what is it based on. Are they factoring the current market situation, the date of the study was last year so I am ASSUMING that it is based on pre recession numbers?????

Can anyone sense anything about what is going on now??? The ASLA joblinks seem to be a little more heavy in the number of postings lately so again I am assuming that things are getting busier out there……..

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register