What is your forecast for the Landscape Architecture job market 2011 and beyond?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects › Forums › GENERAL DISCUSSION › What is your forecast for the Landscape Architecture job market 2011 and beyond?

Viewing 46 post (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #166204
    Michael Askin
    Participant

    Was wondering about this today, I am in search for work myself. The only reference I have is the BLS. they are projecting a growth of 24% by 2018. This is good news but what is it based on. Are they factoring the current market situation, the date of the study was last year so I am ASSUMING that it is based on pre recession numbers?????

     

    Can anyone sense anything about what is going on now??? The ASLA joblinks seem to be a little more heavy in the number of postings lately so again I am assuming that things are getting busier out there……..

     

     

     

     

Viewing 46 post (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register