Landscape Design Consultant
Ed Castro Landscape (ECL), an award-winning leader in Landscape Design/Build, is seeking an experienced Design Consultant to join our team to focus on residential design and construction. Our Landscape Design Consultants are constantly challenged professionally by the variety of projects on which they work, and also rewarded by the amount of independence given to fully employ their creative abilities. Our goal at Ed Castro Landscape is to create solutions to our clients’ landscaping problems that are not only functional, but beautiful as well.
The model for our business is team-oriented. While the Landscape Design Consultants represent the customer relations face of Ed Castro Landscape, the Designers also work with an in-house Landscape Architect to generate plans, as well as with a dedicated Project Manager who oversees the day-to-day construction operation.
As this is a position that combines both design and sales, excellent communication skills are a must – there is frequent interaction required with our very successful client base. Candidates must be able to manage the expectations of our clients, as well as possess the ability to seamlessly work on multiple projects simultaneously.
ECL Landscape Design Consultants are expected to make autonomous decisions and independently seek solutions on projects.
The Landscape Design Consultant will be responsible for the following:
– Meeting with clients to determine needs and identify creative solutions
– Designing residential projects under supervision of the principal, Ed Castro
– Estimation and pricing of projects
– Working with Project Manager to ensure a timely completion of each project to the client’s satisfaction
– Must be able to set goals and prioritize time in order to achieve those goals
– Must have 3-5 year’s experience in landscape design/build sales
– Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) from an Accredited Landscape Architecture school.
– Software skills: Must be proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD, experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and Asset a plus!
We offer a competitive salary as well as commission, a complete benefit package and 401(K). We are making Atlanta safer, healthier, more environmentally friendly and more beautiful, one property at a time. If that’s a goal you share, please email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 770-518-6905.