Brad Theurer

  • From my understanding you need to contact your original state licensing committee since each state licensing requirements differ. I believe that some allow you to suspend it until you start working as an LA again however some require you to pay back fees so double check.

    Also Clarb is an awesome way to maintain your records and well worth your…[Read more]

Lost Password