BLA or MLA working in video game production?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION BLA or MLA working in video game production?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Odland
    Participant

I’m working on a print article about landscape in video games, and the editor wants more examples of people with BLA’s or MLA’s working in the field.  Are you, or does anyone you know fit the bill for this?  I’ve interviewed mainly level designers and environmental designers thus far.

Thanks,

-Aaron

Ryland Fox
    Participant

I am not working in the field but I remember seeing ads for Second Life hiring LA’s a few years ago so there maybe someone there.

Eli Paddle
    Participant

I know of one here in London, Ontario…I will look for his contact info if that would be helpful

Aaron Odland
    Participant

Thanks, Eli.  If you could find his contact information that would be really helpful.

Aaron Odland
    Participant

Thanks, Ryland.  I will follow up with them.

Graham Taylor
    Participant

Have you seen this from a past OALA magazine, Ground.  Fourth Page:

http://www.oala.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Ground%2016-Final-sm.pdf

Andrejs Verlis, I never knew him personally but had heard he want into video game level design after school at Guelph.  Unfortunately I don’t know how to get in touch with him, but I hope the article helps.  It’s an interesting topic.

Eli Paddle
    Participant

That was who I was thinking of actually

Aaron Odland
    Participant

I had not read that.  Thanks for the link!

Gary Pease
    Participant

I know one graduate student who went right from my program into video game design. I havnt kept in touch with him though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register