Creating prairie in photoshop

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums TECHNOLOGY Creating prairie in photoshop

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    nca
    Participant

I’ve meant to get out to Pawnee for a while now, just can’t seem to talk myself into making that right, north up I-25 and east across the plains each weekend when the mountains call me. Not to disclose my own secret bat location, but I’m only a few blocks from the Denver Botanic Gardens..no excuse not to get up there more either.

Tanya Olson
    Participant

Especially with their new ‘western panoramas’ – that is a really great installation. Love that neighborhood too.

I hit Wind Cave and Buffalo Gap quite often because I have to go through them to get anywhere here, plus went fossil-hunting (only the legal ones – invertebrates) in Buffalo Gap and saw an amazing diversity of grasses and forbs.

You should turn right one of these times. It must be spectacular with all of the moisture we’ve been getting.

Thomas J. Johnson
    Participant

Nick Aceto bringing the sickness once again… Nice work Nick!

Nick, you know that you can shoot in the Pawnee Grasslands, too. Now you have another reason to go! Bring your camera AND a gun! Good times, good times… Man, I miss CO…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register