Getting Clients

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Eric Galvin
    Participant

I work for a small Planning/engineering (6 people) and most all our work comes in through our 1 engineer and our 1 planner. The work that comes in through them is mainly repeat business and a few referrals and are all related to previous work that they have done in planning and engineering. I have been here for over a year and have been doing landscape architecture for around 5 years. Im ready to break out of the planning side of the job and move on to my core competency, which is smaller scale landscape architecture (parks, community open space, commercial landscapes, high end residential design etc..) Now for the big question.. how do i start getting clients? Im involved in the ULI (http://www.uli.org) locally, but its mostly planners, engineers and city officials, no one that i would actually get new projects from (maybe on a rare occasion). How did some of you get out there and start targeting customers like high end residential? any general advice for getting clients? My career and checking account thanks you in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register