HOPE AMIDST DIFFICULT AND TRYING TIMES

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION HOPE AMIDST DIFFICULT AND TRYING TIMES

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello All!

At this Christmas time I feel the need to reflect on just how great of a time we live in! It is time we all stand up, dust ourselves off, and move forward proactively engaged in a movement of HOPE!

I ask all of you at this time of doom and gloom that is constantly being sold to us from the media…..What is it that they are telling us? Are we all doomed for failure? Or do we still have a chance?

I am in favor of spreading the message that there is light at the end of the tunnel! Even more now than ever, we need to look inside ourselves and find our strength that we can give to the world. The media would have you believe that the world is going to end tomorrow! I refuse to believe it and ask all of you to rise to the challenge to continue to educate the nation otherwise! We are a strong nation and world and it is we as individuals that come together that make a difference! Lets not lose sight of all of the great people around us that motivate, inspire, and help us be a greater people!

I want to pledge to all of you that I, as an individual, will be working harder than ever to promote the message of HOPE and POSITIVITY!!!

Lets all come together and make a difference in our families, amongst our friends, in our businesses, and around our communities to remind all of them of the many great things that we all still have going for us!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you!

P.S.- SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Brandon: Lead the Charge my friend and count on many others who are happy to follow your example.
    Now is not the time to listen to the nattering nabobs of negativity.
    Christmas Greetings,
    DCR

p.s.William Safire first penned the phrase, “Nattering nabobs of negativity,” for a speech given by Spiro Agnew. It referred to members of the press, especially the liberal, anti-war media of the time.

Susan Cohan. APLD
    Participant

Brandon—

We are the light in the tunnel. We have the power to point the way to a new sustainable way of life in all its aspects. Like you, I believe that the media has us stuck in the mire of the past and that it is in our power to inspire and create a new message of ‘hope and positivity’.

Through our actions, which collectively speak louder than the media’s negative messages and endless depressing conjecture, we can support each other, nurture our planet and prosper.

Thank you for your post!

Have a happy and healthy holiday.

Susan.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register