Interesting Subject in a Regulatory Review

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Interesting Subject in a Regulatory Review

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Garulay, RLA
    Participant

Mary C, and yes it was Snyder’s class.   … how could you forget her? You were very good friends as I recall.

Craig A Raines
    Participant

I thought it might of been her……I haven’t spoken with her in 20yrs…should try to Look  her up. I know she lives somewhere in the Modesto area of cal.

Trace One
    Participant

this I don’t get – amost 40% of americans work for government, and right-wingers insist that government doesn’t create jobs..I don’t get it..

and government provides incentives, for the most part, for private groups to build affordable housing –  usually a percentage of a project, to provide for mixed levels of income living together..

That approach seems a bit more subtle than just, “government shouldn’t build housing.” I think  people have been through this process before, maybe? – and come up with gov. subsidies for affordable housing, as a percentage of each p roject – is it possible that we have already been around the block on this issue as a society ?.

We MUST include history in our educational requirements..Those who don’t know the past are condemned to repeat it..

Like cutting taxes to provide jobs..This is a theory that was a joke when it was proposed  (the Laffer Curve, appropriately enough) and has been disproven over and over again, while sucessive republicans fool the public again into giving away the wealth to the top .05%. of grifters who have gamed the system.. 

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register