Land F/X

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Spiering
    Participant

My company is thinking about using Land F/X. Does anyone have experience using it? If so, what was your impression?

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

Ya, my office did a two-week trial run and I am hooked! It makes things so much easier. Now we just need to buy it… I started a few projects using it and had to revert back to my old habits since the trial period ran out. Ahh… the cumbersome array command! I liked it so much that I sought them out to sponsor our first contest, “Spread the Word!”.

Carl A Ziegler
    Participant

I LOVE IT.. Best program for any size firm. The customer support is better than I could have imagined. I had a problem late one night, 11pm and I had help the same night.
    The best features are the abilities to use real products in the plan and have them go directly to the material list and details. A HUGE TIME SAVER FOR MY FIRM

Our office has been toying with the idea of purchasing it but has not yet committed. i know several of our offices out west are using it and apparently having a lot of success. The main challange I see, and its probably a good thing, is that it requires you to re-orgainize your details library and CAD standards. Not quite sure how to impliment it into our office yet but the demo they gave us was amazing! any suggestions on how to easily work it into existing CAD standards?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register