LEED Exam Prep Methods

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Everblue
    Participant

Hello All,
    I noticed that there was one discussion about LEED on this forum but it was closed to new comments. I wanted to open up a new discussion by asking the following question:

How many hours have you studied for the LEED Exam (any track)? If you haven’t taken the exam do you feel comfortable with the number of hours? If you have taken the exam how would you have revised your study – more or less?

I’d like to let everyone know that we offer live, in-class, instructor-led LEED Exam Prep Seminars throughout the US. We offer a variety of class formats that are perfect if you are just starting out with LEED or if you have already studied and you want one last review before writing the exam.

Thank you,
    Chris
    LEED AP
    Everblue Energy

Boyd Coleman
    Participant

I’d be interested in learning about this as well. I’m considering pursuing LEED accredidation, however, I haven’t a clue where to start. I understand there are supposed to be some changes to the program after the first of the year, but I’m not sure what all it entails. I’d love to hear what others have studied and their thoughts on the accredidation process.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register