Need User Friendly Residential Landscape Design Application

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums TECHNOLOGY Need User Friendly Residential Landscape Design Application

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    nasrul amin
    Participant

try sketch up! I think it’s usefull..

Cliff See
    Participant

hi.. i use acad for normal drafting, and photoshop for color rendering, trained in old school hand drawing years ago, but learned software little by little over the last few years.
    I am curious about SketchUp. Is it compatible with acad, I mean can you import drawings, dwg’s and pdf’s etc? I am considering teaching myself for 3-d purposes (and job skills).
    What do you think? is there a standard book for LandArch? appreciate any input, -cliff

Ryan A. Waggoner
    Participant

Cliff,

We just finished a webinar series with Daniel Tal that was great at showing the possibilities of SketchUp. His book is also very informative and easy to follow. Check out the SketchUp forum or the SketchUp group if you’d like to learn more!

Cliff See
    Participant

thank you kindly, i will do a web search, and book search on amazon… and checkout the forum!

Bob Luther
    Participant

only if the client tries to change the information in the legend or callouts. Because it is all linked information any changes to the plans done on a non-LandFX machine will break the links, but if you are just sharing location of plant the non-LandFX machine just see the blocks like any other drawing.

Bob Luther
    Participant

ABSOLUTELY… a good choice but file sharing (to autocad users) and base import can be a bit of a trick without autocad.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register