New Feature: Jobs from Around the Web

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums ANNOUNCEMENTS New Feature: Jobs from Around the Web

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Garulay, RLA
    Participant

I think it is just an image. The link is in the pulldown menu at the top of the page.

…I know that I am not the Andrew that you were addressing.

Dominic Esser
    Participant

Oh no, sorry, I meant the actually webpage where all the jobs are listed. I click on the “more” link but it tells me there is an Error on the Page. Thank you for answering though.

Andrew Garulay, RLA
    Participant

Oh yes, I see, it happens with me as well. It is not just your computer.

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

Dominic,

Thanks for reporting this. Could you take a screenshot of the error message, so I can see what you are experiencing? Also, does it occur on all the job links you click?

Thanks!
    Andrew

Dominic Esser
    Participant

Hey Andrew,
    I clicked on all of the links and all of them have the same error message in the bottom left part of the window as shown below.

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

Hey Dominic,

We have fixed the issue so that it works with IE, as well. You should no longer receive an error message when you click the job listings. Thanks again for reporting this!

Best,
    Andrew

Dominic Esser
    Participant

Oh thats great news!!! Thank you so much for getting on top of this issue I really appreciate it.

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

You’re welcome! Thanks again for reporting the issue…

Alyssa Douglas
    Participant

Thanks for posting this, it is quite useful for my job search! =D

Going with what landplanner said, many of these have been posted for a while, although we can’t see that here on your posting. Is there a way to add a column to your postings that give the date in which they were originally posted?

Leslie B Wagle
    Participant

I just did an experiment earlier today. I’m not looking myself, but I thought the only way to approach locality-related job listings that might show up outside professional web hosts would be to search each and every region of Craig’s List, which is tedious. I know that CL is full of junk for sale etc. but engineering jobs appear in my area and I thought it might be possible LA’s needed ads would be out there if there was a way to quickly ‘see’ the whole country. 

This might be obvious, but just paste the following into your browser and google:  Craig’s List landscape designer wanted

That produces quite a good list of pages with ads for LAs, especially if you can relocate. It also gives some good insight into the skills in demand. If you use it and go to the links, always scroll down as I saw several bigger cities had more than one opening.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register