New Features: Network Like Button & Updated Mobile Interface

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums ANNOUNCEMENTS New Features: Network Like Button & Updated Mobile Interface

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Spiering
    Participant

We wanted to give you a quick update on a couple of new features that we hope you will enjoy.  

1.  Network “Like” Button

First, we heard several members “wishing” for this feature, so we went ahead and added a network “Like” button.  Now you can give quick kudos to the great projects, photos, discussions, videos, and other awesome content you find on the site.  Just click the little heart to spread some love. 

2.  Updated Mobile Interface

Secondly, we have also implemented updates to our mobile interface that will allow you to keep up with the latest activity on Land8.com while on the move.  With the updated interface, you can now “Like” and comment on the latest photos, discussions, and connect with friends and new members.   Check it out here: Land8.com/m

We would love to hear what you think!  Feel free to comment below… 

Both are great opportunities to interact with the members.  I can’t wait to upgrade to an iPhone to test the app. Unfortunately I’m still Blackberry status. In the meantime I have a few alumni checking it out for me.  Thanks!

Ryan A. Waggoner
    Participant

Too funny; can’t believe I’m the first to ‘Like’ this!

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

Thanks, Audra! You can view the mobile version on the blackberry as well. Try it out – https://www.land8.com/m

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

Haha… Glad you “Like” the new features!

Ryan A. Waggoner
    Participant

Hey Andrew. I’ve been checking out the new mobile site and I think it’s great. Very sleek, simple, and easy to use. Nice work!

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

Awesome.  Thanks for the feedback!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register