Preview: The New Land8 Website

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums ANNOUNCEMENTS Preview: The New Land8 Website

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Spiering
    Participant

We are excited to announce that our new Land8 website is almost complete!

After listening to feedback from our members, we are delivering a site that will benefit firms and individuals alike. The new site will make it easier than ever for job-seekers to research firms, find jobs, and read about the latest projects from around the world. Firms will have access to the top candidates from around the world while marketing their professional services to new clients. Best of all, the new site is integrated with Land8Lounge, so you will be able to continue sharing your work and ideas with other members in The Lounge.

Here is a list of some of the features:

1. Firm Profiles with Project Uploads
    2. Enhanced Job Board
    3. Streamlined Online Job Application
    4. Individual Professional Profiles
    5. Resume Upload/Download

Take a look at the homepage (click for the full-sized image):

We are looking for beta testers to give us feedback on the new site. If you are interested, please send me a message via My Folio.

Thanks!
    Andrew

Jennifer de Graaf
    Participant

WOW – way overdue for the industry, I am SO GLAD TO SEE THIS!

Andrew Spiering
    Participant

Thanks Jennifer! I am very excited about it, as well…

Joseph E. Dykstra
    Participant

looks like a well deserved upgrade!

Socorro Alatorre
    Participant

Very nice, well organized and clean. I suggest adding a tab/line for up-to-day events such as conferences, competitions, etc.

Dominic Esser
    Participant

Wow, that looks very easy to navigate and full of information. Thanks for creating this site.

Jess S.
    Participant

“Towerable Mistake” awesome. 🙂

Andrew Spiering
    Participant
    david j bockman
    Participant

I am so enjoying your website, thanks so much for all the hard effort it must ave taken to produce this great place.

I’m wondering about the blog feature, is it possible to post to it from various blogging platforms, say for example ScribeFire? Conversely, is it possible to link my blog page here to my wordpress blog so it is rebroadcast from here? This latter method is how it’s done over at Facebook, one can link an RSS feed from their blog to their ‘Notes’ section. When a new blog post is published, it is picked up by one’s Notes and posted as well as a single article.

Thanks for any help!

Dave

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register