Rendering with SketchUp Webinar

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Scott,

How are you?  Are coming to SketchUp Basecamp?

Here is the link to the presentation: http://vimeo.com/48282400

I doubt there is anything new in their for you though. If anything, you should be giving the presentations!

Thank you

Daniel

Scott Baumberger
    Participant

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the info. I’m doing good, it’s been a really busy summer and a busy year so far! I just registered for the Basecamp, hope to see you there! Are you staying busy these days? Really looking forward to your book next year!

I’ve been using Shaderlight quite a bit since the 2010 Basecamp, do you think Andrew would be interested in me hosting a webinar at some point too?

Thanks again, talk soon!
    Scott

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Scott,

Yes, I think Andrew would love it if you wanted to do a webinar. Maybe on the hybrid method you used for the SketchUpArtists tutorial you did or similar. Do you want me to put you on contact with him or are you already on contact with him? I know I would sit and watch :  ).

I am keeping busy with a mixed bag of projects – some better then others but I am still happily not in an office. What is your primary work load type?

Thank you

Daniel

Scott Baumberger
    Participant

No I haven’t contacted Andrew directly – I certainly can but if you don’t mind making the introduction that could help 🙂 Sounds like a lot of fun, I think the two workflows could mesh up pretty well.

Work is coming from lots of different places right now (which is good). Pretty good mix of residential and commercial – some schools and military work too. Not all of it is glamorous, but it’s good to be busy again. Mostly working directly with architects but a little bit if developer work too.

Seems like you do mostly landscape work – do you typically work directly with LA firms or more often architects & developers? Thanks again, talk soon!
    Scott

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey

Can you provide me with an e-mail please? Mine is ambit3d@gmail.com. I can then put you in touch with Andrew.

I am doing webinars, some contract modeling work and writing. I am finishing up a 2 year contract with ASLA doing animations for public (K-12) consumption on who and what are landscape architects.

I just hired a marketing consultant to help next year get more work and help with product and other development. We’ll see how it goes :  )

Its going to be a busy Fall and Winter for sure.

Let me know when you have the chance and enjoy the 3 day weekend.

Daniel Tal

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register