Richardson, TX

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert Anderson
    Participant

I have a residential project in Richardson, TX and I am looking for a contractors that are capable of either acting as a prime or provide turn key installation of hardscape, softscape and a pool. The plans are DD level and we are looking for a capable contractor that can execute the design based on this information. Please respond at your earliest.

Hello Robert;

A Texas A&M Classmate (and friend)….LA Class of 1977 is Harold Leidner.  His company in Far North Dallas (near Richardson) is a “design/build” firm.  He does provide full Landscape Architectural design services, but also, construction and on-site construction management.  His firm’s name is “Harold Leidner Landscape Architects”.

Probably his best known residential client is former Dallas Cowboy’s Quarterback Troy Aikman.  Harold’s firm did the design & construction for (2) of Troy Aikman’s Dallas area residences.

You can GOOGLE his firm name.  Take a look at his website and samples…he handles VERY high-end residential projects and I believe is one of the BEST Landscape Contracting Firms in the Dallas area.

I haven’t personally spoken with Harold in several years, but, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him & his company to you.  I think it would be worth your time to contact him and see if there is a way you two could work together on your Richardson, Tx. project.

Regards,

J. Robert (Bob) Wainner – Plano, Tx.

I have dealt with http://www.marlinlandscape.com/

We did not end up completing the project but the dealings we had with them were professional.

Dave McCorquodale
    Participant

Another possible fit might be Tal Thevenot with Aquaterra Outdoors.  I don’t know him personally, though he was a year or two ahead of me at Kansas State.  They are based in Frisco, which is about 30 minutes away.  Their work seems to be top notch and they’ve handled a wide range of projects, though their niche is high end residential.  I don’t think they’re quite as high end as Harold Leidner.  Good luck with your search!  

http://www.aquaterraoutdoors.com 

Robert Anderson
    Participant

Thanks everyone for your input. I will let you know what comes out of this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register