Temporary Work in Barcelona, Spain

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Temporary Work in Barcelona, Spain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maria Aragao
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I’m currently working for a landscape architecture firm in Barcelona, Spain. We are involved with consultants and a variety of projects all over the World (currently Spain, China, India and Argentina).
    For personal reasons, I will be leaving at the end of this month, but would love to find someone to replace me. They need someone with professional experience in the US or England, to start as soon as possible .
    This is a temporary job, as you will be contracted for a specific project and only for the duration of that project. Your contract may be extended beyond the conclusion of the project, but to start, consider this a great opportunity to live and experience Barcelona for a few months.

Barry Thau
    Participant

Hey Maria,

That’s sounds like an amazing opportunity! What kind of professional experience are they looking for? I am definitely interested in a temporary job in Barcelona, Spain. I work freelance in California, so my schedule can be easily cleared for the next few months. Let me know some specifics on the job, & feel free to check out my website to see if I would be a good fit for the position?

Best,
    Barry Thau

Hi Maria,

Not sure if I have missed the boat on this one but would certainly be interested if there was a position going.

I have 15 years experience in landscape architecture and garden design and have worked on several high profile projects in many capacities. My girlfriend has just been offered a job in Barcelona and I’m really keen to join her so if you know of anything please don’t hesitate to let me know. 

I can forward a C.V etc for an example of my experiance, currently in the UK working for Tom Stuart Smith so please check us out.

Cheers

Nick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register