E Beesley

  • Depends what you mean by BIM. Of course BIM means Building Information Modeling so perhaps LIM ( Landscape Information Modeling ) would be more appropriate. I use Vectorworks Landmark which allows me to work using a BIM (or LIM workflow).

    I draw with landscape and architectural related objects, which have information assigned to them and then I…[Read more]

Lost Password