Biggest discount we have ever offered for a graphic workshop that will change your life

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GRAPHICS Biggest discount we have ever offered for a graphic workshop that will change your life

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mike Lin
    Participant

Dear Land 8 Lounge Members,

The BeLoose Graphic Workshop is offering a big tuition discount for Land 8 Lounge members to attend our January 4-10 graphic workshop in Las Vegas.  You can be assured to be so skillful and competent in just short 7 days.  The discount is $400 off for professionals or non full time students and $300 off for full time students. Better yet, we even get you a great 4 stars hotel for the daily rate of only $40 for single or $20 for double.

When register, please put the discount code: 400-300-Jan2012-Land8lounge on the registration form.  This offer will expire on December 20, 2011 and will not apply to those who have registered nor with any other offers.  If you are not our BeLoose member yet, please sign up for free at http://www.beloose.com  to enjoy many teaching videos and over 2,900 great illustrations and renderings to be downloaded for further study.

We sincerely hope to see you in January 2012 in Las Vegas and get ready to change your life with the great experience.  We have over 37 years of teaching graphics, so if you can breathe, we can teach you how to draw confidently and convincingly by the end of the session.  In this economy downturn, sharpen your hand graphic skills and get ready for the challenge.

Mike Lin, Director
    BeLoose Graphic Workshop

When Tiffany L was 12, she took the workshop and did the Before drawing upon her arrival and finished the After drawing by the end of the session. She went on and graduated with 1st place of MLA degree from Harvard University.  What a great transformation in just a few days and this drastic improvement can also happen to you.

ida
    Participant

I’m curios, do you pay Land8Lounge for advertising in the forums?

Mike Lin
    Participant

No, I am a member as well and offer the biggest discount to Land8 members to help out the budget of interested people.

landplanner
    Participant

Mike:

I am not going to tell you how to operate your business, but I feel a need to point a few things out here:

• You seem to be getting a lot of frequent flyer miles from Land8Lounge by posting as often as you do here. Other companies with services or products related to the profession of landscape architecture, for the most part, do not.
    • As you are more than well aware of, there in rampant high unemployment that still permeates the collective design professions. The numbers have not improved and are pretty damn depressing to look at and be a part of. Offering a $400 reduction for a multi-day graphics seminar that still requires the layout of several hundred dollars, hardly seems like a real steal or bargain. Howza about a real live full-ride scholarship to a lucky individual or two ? You could define the criteria for making that selection, Great PR move on your part.
    • Thirdly and lastly, IMHO, Las Vegas is not exactly the most sensible, inspirational or attractive place to hold your graphics lovefest. Sure the room rates are at all-time lows, but so is that city overall on so many levels that this post could go on for many more column inches, but it won’t. You really think the people your trying to reach here, when they are short of surplus operating capital, are going to go to Las Vegas for the irresistable opportunity to lose even more of those hard-earned and devaluing dollars ?

For the sake of full disclosure, I have taken two of Mike Lin’s one day whirlwind graphic festivals and found them to be of value and usefulness, if practiced on a regular basis, which I have not.

Daniel Miller
    Participant

I’d love to take a Mike Lin course.  I know you offer several different types of courses, but is this one only 7 day course?  As a contract employee I can’t really afford to take a full 5 days of work off unpaid.  Are you offering any 3 day segments within this or anything?

Mike Lin
    Participant

Thanks for your valuable comment. Just for your information, I do post a lot of useful hand graphics information under BeLoose Graphic Workshop group so interested members can access to our group and learn a lot from it.   Regarding the workshop discount, I may consider offering some kind of scholarships and will announce it shortly. 

Las Vegas may appear to be a sin city with a possibility of gambling during our workshop, but don’t worry, I am keeping workshop attendees from 8:30 am to midnight daily, so I doubt anyone has energy nor time to gamble. I choose the city for its great design and immense details that landscape designers are able to enjoy the visit prior or after the  workshop.  Thanks again for your input.

Mike Lin
    Participant

We conduct only a 2 day at requested locations or a 7 day in San Francisco or Las Vegas.  We have found that a 2 day program is a very good introductory workshop and 7 day is like a full course meal.  A 3 day session seems to be either too long or too short comparing to a 2 or 7 day session. Thanks for your feedback.

ida
    Participant

fair enough. nice work. good luck

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register