Right Now- My only real live job option- I need some input from anyone that wants to offer it

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Right Now- My only real live job option- I need some input from anyone that wants to offer it

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Garulay, RLA
    Participant

Just how much random opinion is going to help you out? You had another thread that you pushed along that was supposed to be a survey and we never saw the result of that data you collected. Now you are pushing this.

Are you looking to work in China, or writing a book? (honest question)

landplanner
    Participant

Anwwer to your fair and honest question.

I never did follow-through on the “are you working or not” thread and, as, you state here, “pushed it along”.

I am not looking to write a book, just seeking a variety of opinion on a complicated and difficult choice and crossroads to take.

Thank you for calling me out on this one.

Andrew Garulay, RLA
    Participant

Thanks for the answer. I appreciate that discussion always has value.

Craig A Raines
    Participant

Hey the “Dude” rules so slack off on your socal bashing….now where did i put my weed.

Craig A Raines
    Participant

In all seriousness if you have no strong ties here any time you get the opportunity to experience other cultures that are different go for it ….also it can only suck if you apply a narrowly focus mind set.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register