LARE Florida Section F

Home Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION LARE Florida Section F

This topic contains 24 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Robert C. Jones 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Kevin Hardt
    Participant

Hey , hey!!!

Were you able to obtain any study material? It’s time to tackle this one now.
    Hope you’re well.

Joseph Wilson
    Participant

Mark, I’m in the same boat as well.  I am located in Colorado but have a ton of work planned in Florida.  I was hoping you can help me out.  My email is joewilson@gallowayus.com. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Amanda Staerker
    Participant

Could someone mail the materials to amandastaerker@yahoo.com? Thank you so much!

Erin Porter
    Participant

Hi,  I would love any study materials or a list of study materials that you found helpful.

Thank you, Erin   eporter10@yahoo.com

Scot Lautzenheiser
    Participant

I am also looking for some study material for Florida Section F. Would anyone be able to provide this. Please send any information to scotlautz@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

Jason Granado
    Participant

Just want to give this a Bump since the last post were in 2012….. I am looking to taking the Florida Exam  in the beginning of 2016. Any Advice on what to study?

Kevin Krogulecki
    Participant

Hello everyone!

Again, I am in the same boat and looking for any study materials for Section “F” that may be available for sharing.  If anybody has material they would like to share, please send along to krogule2@msu.edu

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much!

Laura Duplain
    Participant

I noticed that Florida’s chapter of ALSA offers a study guide for $15 for Section F. I was wondering if anyone has purchased this and whether it was worth it? https://flasla.site-ym.com/store/ViewProduct.aspx?id=2365260 Also I was wondering if anyone found any books or resources that were helpful?

Bridger DeMars
    Participant

Laura,

If you provide your email I can do you one better than the study guide and provide the material participants receive from attending the annual study session. I am not quite to F so I am not sure how helpful the stuff is but its something…

Robert C. Jones
    Participant

Hello, I am looking for study material for Section F. Please email me at robert.jones.c@gmail.com

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register