April is flying by and, believe it or not, we are already in our third week of National Landscape Architecture Month! Land8 returns with yet another recap of last week’s activities by landscape architects across the country. Keep reading to see the highlights!
Although Ask A Landscape Architect Day isn’t until this Wednesday, April 16, we saw some professionals getting a head start with their public outreach efforts.
- Texas ASLA set up a booth with lots of goodies for Earth Day Houston on Saturday.
- And some other great work as seen over on our Week 2 Storify recap:
- States and cities across the US are also doing their part to promote National Landscape Architecture Month:
- ASLA continues their daily #NLAM challenge and even launched a new Career Discovery Page! Check it out: asla.org/yourpath
- Don’t forget to cast a Webby award vote for ASLA’s Sustainable Landscapes website!
- Landscape Architecture Magazine was recently featured at Barnes & Noble! In honor of NLAM, Landscape Architecture Magazine is hosting a $100 photo contest–all you have to do take a selfie with an LAM magazine on the endcap of your local B&N and send the photo in to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter. It’s that easy!
- Here at Land8, we’ve also been adding some great #NLAM articles. In case you missed any from last week:
You can also see this week’s round up on Storify.
Lead image via ASLA Texas TwitterPublished in