Are you working or not ?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    David Weissman
    Participant

No. (Graduating this May…)

landplanner
    Participant

Keep the comments coming

Thomas Jump
    Participant

Yes- employed. I fall into the same category as Mary above. It can be busy for a few weeks or over a month and then a sizeable lull follows. I have been optimistic that things were turning around a few times over the past 15 months but it was the old “false summit”, in mountaineering speak. Right now I am encouraged by some positive trends in the news.

Lynn Enger
    Participant

Originally I answered yes – now it’s no.

David J. Chirico
    Participant

Yes, Virginia does not seem to have been hit as hard as other states. Best of luck to you all.

Fulya Mavituna Or
    Participant

Yes

Shawn W. Cooper
    Participant

Feels kinda odd that I am now cleaning and repairing the facilities that I designed and built a few years ago. Am looking for the light at the end of the tunnnel … so to speak, but it sure is dark in there! Acceptance of the situation is currently the hardest part of the entire process and I am getting tired of hearing “…well at least you have a job.” While I apppreciate the employment and the opportunity it is still disheartening. Good Luck to all and keep pushing!

Robert Haught
    Participant

NO

landplanner
    Participant

Keep the comments about your employment status, what the job market and overall economy looks like in your part of this country or the corner of the world/

Todd Larudee
    Participant

NO!! For a year now..

Lucy Kenyon
    Participant

no

Lucy Kenyon
    Participant

No

landplanner
    Participant

Please keep posting and updating this discussion blog.

Yes, but on 80% pay plus 2 furlough days a month…so about 70% pay/hours. The good news is that I am retiring next month, so someone else can take my job.

Ryan Sand
    Participant

yes

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 188 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register