Are you working or not ?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes. But jobs have been hard to come by lately. I too started up in December 2007. I was breezing along for six months and then NOTHING. It’s been “slim pickins’ since then. I am thankful for the few jobs that I have do have going right now. I’m staying positive and motivated by believing that, if I can survive and build a company in these difficult times, I can really make things happen when things get better. For everyone out there struggling right now, “hang in there” things will get better.

Sarah B Andrews
    Participant

negative. graduating in May.

Kevin Hardt
    Participant

NO!!!

Brian Hendry
    Participant

Yes

NO!!

Noriko Marshall
    Participant

Yes.

Jon Quackenbush
    Participant

No – 1 Year

NOPE

Matthew J. Sandy
    Participant

yes

Emily Andreae
    Participant

no – about 14 months

YES I AM! CHECK OUT MY COMPANIES MOST RECENT CREATION ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE…

go to: http://www.landformdesigngroup.com and click on the facebook icon at the bottom of the page…

Please let me know what you think of our Home and Garden Show Booth Design…

Good luck to all of those who are not currently employed! It sure is hard out there these days but it will get better…

Best advice is to improve yourselves as much as you can and stay fresh while you are out of work…make yourself indespensable to all those great firms out there and you will always have a job!

Tanya Olson
    Participant

Hey Brandon – great idea on your website – the three different design packages – really easy to read and understandable for the client can see at a glance exactly what you have to offer. I love the way the graphics reflect each level. You would think it would be a no-brainer, but I haven’t seen this idea in landscape architecture yet – other marketing, yes, but not LA.

Rick Kingsbury
    Participant

I have been suggesting the ASLA needs to do more to educate the public on what we do and our value to society for 28 years, and they still have not stepped up to take any leadership here. The AIA does a great job and perhaps the ASLA could take a couple of hints from them. In the meanwhile we need to be actively involved in professional organizations other than ASLA to increase our visibility. My partner and I started our firm in January of this year and I have found that networking with other organizations is a better use of my limited financial resources and time than with ASLA.

Rick Spalenka
    Participant

What if you are self employed but without new work? That’s me

Jon Quackenbush
    Participant

now working part time, 21 hours a week… paid the same as when i was an intern.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 188 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register